Top 11 Songs Performed By Women

Top 11 Songs Performed By Women

“Men make angry music and it’s called rock and roll; Women include anger in their vocabulary and suddenly they’re angry and militant.” – Ani DiFranco Note: Obviously, selecting 11 songs performed by female songwriters/singers leaves out countless similarly deserving titles — so feel free to leave a comment below with any we omitted that you’d […]

Top 11 Songs With Advice You Ought to Take

Top 11 Songs With Advice You Ought to Take

“Never tell your problems to anyone … 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.” – Lou Holtz “Walk This Way” by Aerosmith and Run-D.M.C. When hip hop group Run-D.M.C. had a 1986 crossover hit with a cover of Aerosmith‘s “Walk This Way,” it marked hip hop’s entry into mainstream pop […]