Fans of Monty Python won’t want to miss this one.
Later this year, Eric Idle and John Cleese – principal members of the legendary British comedy troupe – will head out on a tour they’re cheekily calling Together Again At Last…For the Very First Time. It’s a continuation of the live dates the pair performed last summer, and will hit markets not visited on that initial trek.
Needless to say, this should be an amazing night. From the tour’s site:
In Together Again At Last…For The Very First Time, Cleese and Idle will blend scripted and improvised bits with storytelling, musical numbers, exclusive footage and aquatic juggling to create a unique comedic experience with every performance. No two shows will be quite the same, thus ensuring that every audience feels like they’re seeingTogether Again At Last…For The Very First Time, for the very first time.
Here’s the tour schedule as it stands now, with ticket links up at the tour’s website:
- October 16-18 – Victoria, British Columbia – McPherson Playhouse
- October 21 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- October 26-27 – Seattle, Washington – Moore Theatre
- October 28 – Spokane, Washington – INB Performing Arts Centre
- November 1 – Santa Rosa, California – Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
- November 4 – San Francisco, California – Golden Gate Theatre
- November 5 – San Jose, California – Centre for Performing Arts
- November 9 – Thousand Oaks, California – Civic Arts Plaza
- November 12 – Santa Barbara, California – Arlington Theatre
- November 15 – Escondido, California – California Center for the Arts
- November 17 – San Diego, California – Balboa Theatre
- November 18-19 – Las Vegas, Nevada – The Venetian
- November 21 – Mesa, Arizona – Ikeda Theatre
- November 22 – Tucson, Arizona – Centennial Hall
- November 25 – Albuquerque, New Mexico – Kiva Auditorium
- November 26 – El Paso, Texas – The Plaza Theatre