More music festivals! It’s the time of year when every festival seems to announce its lineup and details for the months ahead, and Tuesday brought with it news from the Firefly Music Festival.
This year’s Firefly, set for June 18-21 in Dover, Delaware, features a lineup topped by Rage Against the Machine, Billie Eilish (fresh off her historic GRAMMY night), Blink-182, Halsey, Khalid, Maggie Rogers, Cage the Elephant, David Lee Roth and more.
As that assortment of acts might indicate, it’s an eclectic, varied lineup. Roth’s involvement is especially interesting, as the iconic Van Halen singer already has a Las Vegas residency set for 2020, not to mention gigs with KISS on the band’s End of the Road world tour.
Passes for the 2020 Firefly Festival will go on sale Feb. 3, with four-day GA passes available at a variety of price tiers, from $299+ fees to $359+ fees, depending on when you purchase. Of course, there are also a variety of VIP tiers available for those seeking a more luxurious festival experience, too — including a “Super VIP” tier with a price tag of $2,499+ fees, which offers all of this:
- Access to an exclusive artist lounge with private open bar
- Two (2) meal vouchers per day, redeemable throughout the festival including exclusive dining options within VIP area
- Swag bag filled with festival merchandise and other goodies
- Premium viewing at the three festival main stages*
- Golf cart concierge service**
- Access to all areas available to GA and VIP guests
For more details about passes, visit Firefly’s official site.