Ann Wilson, one-half of the classic rock duo Heart, released a new solo EP titled The Ann Wilson Thing! – #1 today.
The EP features four brand new recordings, including an interesting take on For What It’s Worth by Buffalo Springfield.
Below, stream the EP via Spotify:
Ann will embark on a quick tour in support of the EP, here are the scheduled dates:
- 9/21 Belly Up Tavern – Solana Beach, CA
- 10/6 Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center – Old Saybrook, CT
- 10/7 City Winery – New York, NY
- 10/9 & 10/10 Rams Head On Stage – Annapolis, MD
- 10/12 & 10/13 – The Barns At Wolf Trap – Vienna, VA
- 10/15 City Winery – Nashville, TN
- 11/23 & 11/24 Yoshi’s – San Francisco, CA