On Tuesday night, Sting continued Beatles Week on the Late Show with David Letterman by turning in a rendition of the Rubber Soul classic, Drive My Car.
Watch his performance, which features singer Ivy Levan and Incubus guitarist Mike Einziger, below:
Sting’s appearance was the second in a week of Beatles-themed programming, following Broken Bells‘ run through of And I Love Her. Tomorrow night, the Flaming Lips will play Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds alongside Sean Lennon, which will surely be…trippy.
Check the full schedule in the links below, and be sure to tune in!
- Broken Bells Play the Beatles’ ‘And I Love Her’ on ‘Letterman’ (Watch)
- Reminder: Beatles Week on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ Starts Tonight 2/3
- Flashback: The Beatles’ Final Live Performance on the Apple Records Rooftop, 1/30/1969
- Update: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono to Be Involved in Grammys ‘Ed Sullivan Show’ TV Special
- Buzz: Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr to Perform Together on ‘Letterman’ in February, Maybe
- Ringo Starr Sets All-Starr Band Lineup for 2014, Announces Summer Tour
- Hear the Flaming Lips’ Appropriately Weird Cover of the Beatles’ ‘Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds’ (Audio)