On June 12, comedian/late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon will release Blow Your Pants Off, an album of original music and some of his best-received parody bits that have aired on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
This will be his second record, following the Grammy-nominated The Bathroom Wall, which was released in 2002.
Indicative of Fallon’s friendships with some of the music industry’s biggest names, Blow Your Pants Off will feature guest spots from Sir Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, and more.
Of the title, Fallon explained “So far everyone that’s heard the album had their pants blown off. There’s nothing that we can do about it.”
Jimmy debuted a sneak preview of his album cover, with a sticker strategically placed over his buttocks, but Rock Cellar Magazine has discovered an artist’s rendering that has just appeared:
For more, stay tuned to the album’s website.
Here’s Walk of Shame, with Dave Matthews:
Ah, remember his rendition of Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair, performed as Neil Young alongside Bruce…? Yeah, that’ll be on this album.
Blow Your Pants Off – Track List:
1. Neil Young Sings ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’
2. History of Rap (with Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (with Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing ‘Reading Rainbow’
6. Balls in Your Mouth (with Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (and Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings ‘Charles in Charge’
9. Walk of Shame (with Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam the News (with Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin’ (with Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (with Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings ‘Whip My Hair’ (with Bruce Springsteen)
You can preview snippets of all the songs HERE. And you can buy them there, too.